In this week’s episode I discuss the popular drug Triptorelin and whether or not Triptorelin in PCT is a good idea.
- What I think works for 99% of PCT’s
- Superactive Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone analogs – what are they?
- Chemical castration and the “Flare”
- The study that started all Triptorelin trend
- Leuprolide – what is it?
- The latest World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) study, and how it relates to Triptorelin
- Can athletes abuse superactive gonadotropin releasing hormones?
- Does repeated leuprolide administration decrease it’s testosterone boosting effect?
- How do superactive gonadotropin releasing hormones effect estrogen, and DHT?
- The biggest, and most common mistake with triptorelin use
- Should you use triptorelin?
The table to the right is explained in this weeks show. The testosterone and DHT graphs below are also explained in detail. Hopefully this show wasn’t too confusing, but if you have any questions please feel free to post them below.
By Travis DeGraff