GK Prohormones a New Prohormone Company
A couple of days ago EliteFitness (a board predominantly ran by Need to Build Muscle or NTBM), announced a new prohormone line called GK Prohormones featuring Dianabulk as it’s mass builder. Since no other prohormone retailer seems to be talking about this brand, I suspect it’s just a spin off of NTBM. Either way this prohormone is just another that has recently launched that seems to be following the trend of multiple hormones in one bottle. In fact Dianabulk contains five different prohormones!
Each bottle contains 60 capsules…here’s a look at the prohormones in Dianabulk:
- M1,4ADD or 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol – 30 mg’s per capsule doesn’t seem so bad for this prohormone that is believed to convert to actual dianabol (“dbol”). Now a true dbol cycle is used in doses ranging from 25 mg’s/day to 100 mg’s/day. And M1,4ADD is beleived to convert to dbol at a very low dose. Nonetheless a common M1,4ADD dose is in the range of 60 mg’s/day to as much as 200 mg’s/day. That’s assuming it’s not stacked with other prohormones (in which this case it is).Notably M1,4ADD has similar effects to d-bol. Rapid weight gain, water retention, strength, and size are all common. Gyno (“bitch tits”) can be a concern with this compound. Also of greater concern is the common belief that much of the M1,4ADD on the market is believed to be bunk. What it is exactly I don’t know. Some speculate it has actual d-bol in it. Nothing seems clear at this point, either way since GK Prohormones is a new company, there is no third party testing to validate it’s quality.
- Mysterious “Deca” or 18-Methylest-4-en-3-one-17B-ol (25mg’s/cap) – I talked about this prohormone not too long ago in the recent warning agains the prohormone Mass Destruction by Blunt Force Nutrition. For details on this compound (which is relatively unknown and un-used at this point) check out this post – Mass Destruction Prohormone – Death by FDA Blunt Force Trauma. It’s also worth nothing that the first two ingredients in Dianabulk were the only two ingredients in Mass Destruction.
- Trenavar or Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (15 mg’s/cap) – This is the first ever prohormone to actual trenbolone. Not to be confused with other “tren” prohormones which were pro-dienelone, and dienelone itself. Results tend to show a milder trenbolone like result. Doses range from 60 to 200 mg’s/day. There is still some debate as to whether it’s nearly as good as the real deal trenbolone acetate, but it does likely impact liver and kidney health in a similar yet milder way (increases liver values, reduces kidney function).
- Methylclostebol or 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17ß-ol-3-one (25mg’s/cap) – More commonly labeled as Mechabol after Antaeus Labs first produced the compound. Now also sold by LGI as Mechabol. Both of those products were sold as 90 capsules bottles with 25 mg’s of active per capsule. Mechabol is simply the active component of “P-Mag” which is a popular anabolic compound with no estrogen conversion. It’s largely considered a “dry” compound good for cutting and lean bulking. It’s typically dosed like halodrol in the range of 50 to 125 mg’s/day.
- Dymethazine or 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3′-azine (15 mg’s/cap) – Also a featured compound in the new Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ 3.0, dymethazine is two superdrol molecules bonded together and is known for having superdrol like effects. Since it’s introduction to the market in 2009 it has become more popular as actual superdrol was banned. Meaning the results were never quite as good as superdrol itself, but certainly not far off. Dosing ranges from 15 to 45 mg’s per day.
Dianabulk also contains an aromatase inhibitor (AI) 6-bromoandrostenedione, which has been around for sometime, and considered a reliable on cycle AI. And L-DOPA, labeled as L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine, which increases dopamine release and results in a lowered prolactin response. Both will likely aid in keeping a Dianabulk cycle fairly dry, and reduce the potential for gyno. The final ingredient is Carbopol, which is a polymer sometimes used to alter drug delivery (usually for different forms such as nasal, and transdermal). There’s not specific evidence this will delay the delivery of prohormones, but in theory it may help.
Dianabulk – Good for Beginners….or Anyone?
As you can see Dianabulk is not for beginners. And it likely rivals the new Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ Rx 3.0 in terms of results and side effects. In reality this is not something I would recommend even for moderately experienced prohormone users. Stacking so many orals can exacerbate side effects (look at Mass Destruction for a recent example), and overall it’s not really necessary. There is always a gains to side effect ratio with prohormones, and this teeters into the type of prohormone that probably isn’t worth the side effects for most people.
For those reasons, and the fact that it costs over $100 for 1 bottle, leads me to tell people to just stay away from Dianabulk. You can likely achieve fairly similar results by choosing just two of the compounds in Dianabulk and running them at recommended doses with far fewer side effects, and detriments to your health and recovery. It will also cost you significantly less.
By Travis DeGraff