Have you heard about the Super DMZ Rx 4.0 from IronMagLabs? It’s a new product that will be coming out in the market ASAP and just like the previous Super DMZ Rx versions, it will most probably be the talk of the town! Let’s get the ball rolling in this review.
What Is Super DMZ Rx 4.0?
Super DMZ Rx 4.0 is a product formulated as a mass and hardening stack. Besides flaunting four prohormones, it is also packed with a selective androgen receptor modulator or SARM to top the whole thing off. If you want to have the fastest gains, increases in lean body mass, more strength and power, then this is your best friend!
It will help you not just improve muscularity but as well as maintain and strengthen it in various ways. Also, it will help boost vascularity and dry gains which will continue to improve with each training.
Super DMZ 4.0 actually contains a different form of 1-Andro which is essentially 1-Androsterone with the enanthate ester (a fatty ester). It is referred to as enanthoxy because the ester is an enanthate ester attached to an oxygen atom. Primordial Performance (now a closed prohormone company), and ForeRunner Labs have previously used this form of 1-Andro. Both have since discontinued it and ForeRunner Labs now uses the free form 1-Andro.
The benefits of adding the enanthate ester include preventing intestinal sulfation, potential lymphatic delivery (bypasses the liver), and overall improved bioavailability. Whether or not this works as described is up for some debate. In general when companies use the esterfied forms of these prohormones, it increases cost, and thus they provide lower doses of the active hormone.
Super DMZ Rx 4.0 Ingredients
For a more further look into this supplement, take a look at Super DMZ Rx 4.0’s ingredients:
- 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is a plant-derived anabolic building block that helps boost the body’s nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. It doesn’t just stimulate effects that synthesized prohormones can set off in terms of lean gains, endurance, muscle mass and strength, but pick up the pace on overall recovery as well. Another key benefit of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is its ability to keep cortisol levels in check.
- Ostarine is a SARM initially developed by GTx to keep muscle wasting at bay, but has gathered quite a following in the bodybuilding world over time for its excellent nutrient partitioning benefits. Ostarine is considered as one of the best recomping options these days for its unique ability to transfer calories taken from fat tissues to the muscles.
- Super 5-Andro or 3-beta-hydroxyetioallochotan-5-ene-17-one has been recognized as a key source of motivational energy, especially when your workouts have already become rather punishing. It’s a great addition to your arsenal if you’re looking to always feel pumped up to take on your training.
- Super Epi-Andro or 3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstane-17-one is a favorite among bodybuilders for its solid benefits when it comes to achieving that clean, dry and hard look. It’s also quite popular for its ability to raise energy levels.
- Super 4-Andro or 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one has built a name for itself in the bodybuilding world by taking energy and libido levels up a notch even when you’re negotiating the most grueling workouts. Moreover, its high bioavailability also makes it really easy for the body to absorb, either when taken as a standalone supplement or when combined with other compounds.
Is this the best version of Super DMZ?
Simple Answer NO, definitely not.
Long Answer – The primary complaint I’ve seen thus far on this product is that they kept the name Super DMZ 4.0 when there is actually no DMZ (dimethazine) in the product. Clearly IML is trying to leverage the past success of Super DMZ by calling it the same name but without this powerhouse ingredient. I think it’s safe to say that IML doesn’t want the potential FDA/DEA pressure by selling what is largely considered a banned designer steroid (although it is not explicitly listed in DASCA the 2014 Prohormone Ban).
I can’t really blame them for this, particularly because they have been able to build a successful supplement company over the years and can likely sustain a reasonable degree of success without designer steroids with an established brand name.
But there are other problems with this product outside of the face that it doesn’t contain Dimethazine. First it’s really expensive, I see retail prices around $75 right now. Second it only contains 60 capsules per bottle with only 263 mg’s of active ingredient per capsule. Unfortunately the 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and Epi-Andro in this product need much larger doses of active ingredient to provide much for gains. They also typically (unless mega dosed) do not provide the same level of gains as a strong designer steroid like dimethazine. I think it’s fairly safe to say this product would require at least 2 if not 3-5 bottles for a solid 4-6 prohormone cycle. And the $75 bottle price leaves this to guys who love to spend money.
As a dietary supplement: Take 1-2 capsules two times a day in divided doses.
*Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks only and take around 6 to 8 weeks off in between cycles.
**Must only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old.
Super DMZ Rx 4.0 is the complete cycle you will only need. Not only does it support the boost in lean muscle mass and strength but it allows you to keep your gains at the same time. Where else could you find those?
Click here to get your own bottle of Super DMZ Rx 4.0.